Payment and delivery
You will be informed of the shipping costs again in the shopping cart system and on the order page. When shipping to non-EU countries, additional taxes or costs (e.g. customs duties) are incurred as part of your order, which are not paid through us or invoiced by us, but by you directly to the responsible customs office. or tax authorities are payable. Please contact these authorities for details.
due to different VAT rates in the EU, prices may vary slightly
Information on delivery times
In the table below you will find the delivery times for shipping to other countries, which you must add to the delivery time indicated for the respective item. Data in business days. On the DHL website you will also find transit times and also current delays. Please follow this link.
Maximum additional duration in business days
Rest of Europe
Rest of the world
We offer the following payment options
You transfer the money in advance to our our account. The account details are transmitted after the order has been placed.
All payments by credit card are processed via "Stripe" as service provider. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and China Union Pay. Secured by SSL encryption.
You can pay with Apple Pay during the ordering process. To do this, you must confirm the payment via the "Apple Pay" service on a supported Apple terminal device while complying with verification steps. Apple Pay uses the payment data you have stored in the Apple Wallet app for the transaction. You can find more information at https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT201469
You can pay with Google Pay as part of the ordering process. To do so, you must confirm the payment via the "Google Pay" mobile app on a supported terminal device while complying with verification steps. Google Pay uses the payment data you have stored in the app for the transaction. You can find more information at https://support.google.com/pay/merchants/answer/6345242?hl=de
Only a few steps to payment:
1. select "PayPal" as your payment method at the checkout.
2. you will be redirected to the PayPal website to process the payment.
3. if you are already a PayPal customer, you can log in with your PayPal user data and initiate the payment.
If you do not have a PayPal account yet, you can create a PayPal account and then confirm the payment.
4. after that you will be redirected back to us (www.bodhran-info.de).
Use giropay to pay via online banking using your bank account. Please have your online banking details at hand.
We use Klarna to offer payment by invoice or by installments.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna in each case:
- Invoice: The payment period is 14 days from the date of dispatch of the goods/ticket/ or, in the case of other services, the provision of the service. The terms and conditions of invoice purchase for deliveries to Germany can be found at https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_de/invoice?fee=0 and for deliveries to Austria at https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_at/invoice?fee=0.
- Instalment purchase : With Klarna's financing service, you can pay for your purchase flexibly in monthly instalments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least EUR 6.95) or under the conditions otherwise stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after Klarna sends you a monthly invoice. Further information on the instalment purchase including the General Terms and Conditions and the European Standard Information for Consumer Credit can be found here: https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_de/account.
Country specific online payments
For some countries we offer local online payment methods.
Not in the EU?
If you don't live in the EU, you don't pay sales tax (19%) in our shop, the stated net price applies! At checkout, after entering the address, the correct price will be calculated automatically. The customer is responsible for any taxation and customs duties in the recipient country.